Thursday Local Walks
From: Thursday November 26, 2020, 6:30 am
To: Thursday November 26, 2020, 8:30 am
1.5 – 2.00 hours. Easy/med.
Whatever the weather, these walks leave from the Waverton Station at 6.30 am sharp every Thursday
There is no need to register for a walk – you just turn up on the day and the leader will be there.
Until further Notice we will need to enforce the restrictions below.
- Please do NOT join the walking groups if you have ANY signs of a sniffle, cough or sneezing.
You may just have a common cold, but you could also be Asymptomatic carrying the Covid-19 Virus
- Keep a social or spatial distance of 1.5m whilst on the walk and during morning coffee
- Carry a mask and use it to cover your mouth and nose whenever spatial distancing is compromised
- Carry a small bottle of sanitiser
- When you have finished with your coffee, thoroughly disinfect both your hands
Please ensure than you have Emergency Contact details for that particular day listed on your phone under ICE (In Case of Emergency)
If you suffer from asthma or allergies or any other underlying medical condition, it is important you bring your own aids or medication with you.
Be aware that the train timetables may change over time. Always carry your transport concession card and money, even on short walks as you may wish to return by train or bus.
98 Bay Rd, Waverton NSW 2060