Out of Area Walks
From: Monday October 22, 2018, 3:30 pm
To: Monday October 22, 2018, 7:30 pm
Sculptures by the Sea – Late Afternoon walk 2 Mod
There is no need to register for a walk – you just turn up on the appropriate day at the appointed time and place and the leader will be there.
START TIME: 3.30pm
END TIME: 7.30pm – or later
Please ensure than you have Emergency Contact details for that particular day listed on your phone under ICE (In Case of Emergency)
Meet at Waverton Chemist at 3.30PM for Twilight Sculpture by the Sea Walk – Bronte to Bondi
Phil to lead this walk
The weather forecast is currently for a partly cloudy day and a temperature of around 22 degrees by late afternoon.
The walk is a fairly short one at around 3 Km, but with steps and slight inclines.
- Meet at Waverton Chemist at 3.30pm to catch the 3.37pm train to Town Hall which arrives there at 3:51pm
- Change to Platform 5 to catch the 3:57pm train to Bondi Junction – arrives there at 4:08pm.
- Catch the 440 Bus at the Bondi Junction Interchange, at Stand E, at 4:21pm (we may be able to just catch the 4:11pm Bus)
- We should arrive at Bronte Beach Terminus at 4:37pm to start the Sculpture(s) by the Sea walk.
- For the coffee lovers amongst us, there’s an opportunity to have one at Tamarama Beach.
- Because we all have different interests along the route, let’s meet in the vicinity of the food stalls in Marks Park (the flat large grassed area) at an agreed time
- Then from here we head to Bondi Beach and meet up at 6.00pm at Bondi Icebergs.
- From here we’ll head off to North Bondi RSL Club at the far end of the Beach for a light supper at 6.30pm.
- The Menu is here. Make sure you have ID on you.
- After supper, take any Bus back to Bondi Junction Interchange.
- From there take the train back to Town Hall and then Waverton.
100 Bay Rd, Waverton NSW 2060